We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our Users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on Qyrex, please send a notice with all of the items below, to the address below, and we will take appropriate action:
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed
• A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material
• Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address
• The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
• The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Submissions under this DMCA Policy should be sent to email@example.com
We will review your submission and take whatever action we deem appropriate under the DMCA, including removal of the challenged content from the website.